CONSUMER DIRECT HOCKEY SHAFT LIMITED WARRANTY EFFECTIVE January 30, 2009
Thank you for supporting Easton Sports products. Please follow the Warranty guidelines below in order to return your Hockey Shaft/Stick.
EASTON’S SHAFT/STICK WARRANTY POLICY
EASTON USA WARRANTY POLICY FOR ALL STICKS AND SHAFTS WITH WARRANTY STICKER PURCHASED AT AN AUTHORIZED EASTON RETAILER:
Easton high performance, one-piece composite hockey sticks and shafts are covered by a 30-day, limited warranty against manufacturers defect only. This is a one-time replacement only. This warranty covers damage/premature breakage caused by a manufacturer’s defect only and is extended with the understanding that hockey is a contact sport which causes stick breakage. Please see www.eastonhockey.com for complete warranty criteria. BLADES ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
EASTON SPORTS WILL REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE HIGH PERFORMANCE STICK FOR A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE, UNDER THE CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW:
- The stick is accompanied by the original receipt (proof of purchase) WITH MATCHING UPC STICKER AND THE WARRANTY FORM
- The stick broke during normal use as the result of a manufacturer’s defect and EXCLUDES abuse.
- The shaft was used with the correct size blade.
- The one-piece stick is not exposed to an open flame or any heat source.
- The stick was not a factory second, blem, or purchased used.
- Product was purchased from an authorized Easton dealer. (Warranty does not apply to third party Auction sites such as eBay.)
* Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by Easton Sports. Professional, Collegiate, and CHL teams are excluded from this warranty.
HOW TO RETURN A DEFECTIVE STICK WITHIN THE USA: (INCLUDING HAWAII & ALASKA)
- 1. Do not return the stick to your hockey/sporting goods dealer.
- 2. Call the Easton Sports Warranty Department at 888-259-1297 to obtain a return authorization number and return address.
You can also obtain an RA# via our website.
- 3. Send the following items: A) The defective stick or shaft (must include attached warranty sticker) along with B) ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE WITH MATCHING UPC STICKER and C) THE WARRANTY FORM to Easton’s return center. NOTE *If you are submitting the warranty form online, you did not need to send this item (C) to the Easton Return Center
- 4. If Easton Sports agrees the stick is defective, we will send out a replacement stick or shaft within 3 business days of receiving the defective product.
- 5. If Easton Sports deems the stick or shaft as not under warranty, the product will be returned to you with a notice of explanation.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RETURN THE ITEM TO EASTON SPORTS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.
Please note: If you have more than one Shaft/Stick to return, please contact our Warranty Department directly at 1-888-259-1297 (Hours of operation: M-F, 7:00-5:00 MST) to obtain a return authorization number and return address for the additional return.
RETURNS OUTSIDE THE USA:
Contact Easton Sports Canada at 1-866-732-7866 for products purchased from an “EASTON AUTHORIZED DEALER” in Canada. For products purchased outside North America, please consult our website for International warranty information.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A STICK WARRANTY RETURN