We offer expert skate repair and sharpening at all 9 of our locations.
Also available, the revolutionary SRS System for both shaft and blade repair. The Internal/External Shaft/Blade Repair System is compatible with all composite hockey sticks and blades from Junior to Senior. A repair takes approximately one week and comes with a 30 Day Guarantee against breakage at the repair point. Visit a store front location or contact us regarding you shipping your damaged product to us for repair.
Is your equipment smelling a bit ripe? We have the solution: Sani Sport. Sani Sport takes only 16 minutes to complete and uses a completely natural spray to get rid of all of those unwanted odors. It helps to reduce dangerous bacteria and fungi by 97% and can help to extend the life of your equipment too. Used by teams in the NHL and NFL. Available in the Michigan stores only.
It is as simple as 1, 2, 3,...
- Lock up the equipment you need while supplies are plentiful at any B&R loaction.
- Make a payment every two weeks by mail or select auto-pay.
- Make your last payment when you pick-up your Layaway at our Clinton Township Superstore.
Layaway Terms and Conditions
- Layaway Contract is eight (8) weeks.
- The Cancellation Fee is $10.
- The Cancellation Fee, or 10% Down Payment (whichever is greater), is collected when Layaway is established.
- A bi-weekly payment of 25% of the original balance must be paid by mailing a check to our Business Office at: 42110 Garfield Rd. Clinton Twp., MI 48038 or select auto pay.
- Payment Due Dates will be listed on "Customer Copy".
- Product will be "Returned to Stock" if payment is more than seven (7) days late.
- If a Check should be returned for "insufficient Funds or Account Closed" product will be "Returned to Stock" immediately. A $25 Bad Check Fee will also be subtracted from any eligible refund.
- If a Layaway is "Returned to Stock" for any reason, the customer is eligible for a refund minus Cancellation Fee and Bad Check Fee, if applicable. Refunds may be claimed at B&R Sports, 42110 Garfield Road, Clinton Twp., MI 48038 with original paperwork up to 30 days after a "Return to Stock". A store Credit will be issued up to 90 days from a "Return to Stock" after applicable fees have been collected.
- Final payment must be cash or debit/credit card. No personal checks will be accepted.
For more information regarding skate repairs including replacement holders and steel, SRS Repair, Sani Sport, or our Layaway Program please contact us at 888-625-7941.