SHER-WOOD HOCKEY INC. POLICY PRODUCT WARRANTY - CONSUMERS
Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. offers to the original buyer exclusively a limited warranty against manufacturing defects for ninety (90) days from the original retail purchase date. We will provide a warranty replacement for products if:
- The product was purchased at an authorized Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. retailer and a proof of purchase in the form of an original electronic cash register receipt is submitted;
- There is no evidence that the product has been abused, altered, defaced, misused or otherwise damaged through an act of neglect of the consumer.
Equipment warranty requests must go through your dealer. If you have any questions regarding your warranty, please speak with your dealer and they will assist you with your request.
COMPOSITE HOCKEY STICKS/HOCKEY STICK SHAFTS/BLADES
Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. offers to the original buyer exclusively a limited warranty against manufacturing defects for thirty (30) days from the original retail purchase date. We will provide a ONE-TIME warranty replacement for Sticks/Shafts/Blades if:
- The Stick/Shaft/Blade was purchased at an authorized Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. retailer and a proof of purchase in the form of an original electronic cash register receipt is submitted;
- There is no evidence that the hockey Stick/Shaft/Blade has been abused, tampered with, over-heated, altered, defaced, misused, skate-cut, expose to open flame or otherwise damaged through an act of neglect of the consumer;
- The shaft was used with a SHER-WOOD blade at all times.
Wooden sticks, goalie sticks and wooden blades are excluded from this warranty. Professional, Junior and College team sales are also excluded from this warranty.
OPTION 1 - EMAIL
For the quickest and most efficient service, please send an email to email@example.com in order to claim your warranty. Please send the following information:
- Your full name
- Home address/City/Country/State or Province/ZIP or Postal Code (No P.O. Box)
- Daytime phone
- Email address
- Date of purchase
- Name and address of the authorized dealer where the product was purchased
- Quantity returned
- Stick/Shaft/Blade model number
- Stick/Shaft/Blade serial number
- Curve pattern/Flex/Size/Left or Right
- Location of the Breakage/Defect
- Describe how the breakage happened
- A Picture/Scan of the receipt
- Two (2) pictures of the broken Stick/Shaft/Blade
- The Stick/Shaft/Blade in its entirety
- A close-up of the location of the Breakage/Defect
OPTION 2 - TELEPHONE
You may also reach our Customer Service Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm Eastern Time at 1-800-563-2202.
Upon reception of the pictures of the defective product and their inspection, Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. determines in its sole discretion that the product breakage was due to manufacturing defect. Do not destroy or get rid of the defective product before Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. advices you to do so.
Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. reserves the right to substitute the defective product with a similar product if the defective product is discontinued or not available at the time of the warranty request. Expect 10 business days to receive the replacement product which will be sent at the address provided at Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. expenses.
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES
Except for products with a ONE-TIME warranty replacement, any replaced product will be warranted from the retail purchase date of the original product.
All warranties implied by State Law, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited to the duration of the limited warranty set forth above. In addition, this warranty excludes Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. of being liable for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of SHER-WOOD products.
This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary regionally or nationally. Some regions do not allow limitations on the length of time an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
No agent, distributor, dealer or other third party is authorized to change, modify, or extend the terms of this warranty in any manner whatsoever.